LUMAG has been actively participating in EU programs. Initially this included projects under the Phare 2000 and 2001 programs and domestic funds earmarked for the promotion of exports. Starting in 2005, we have been applying for the support of investment under structural funds – the ERDF-SOP WKP 2.3, SOP WKP (Competitive Economy) 2.2.1, WROP for 2007-2013, Innovative Economy OP for 2007-2013 – Activity 4.4 and 8.2 , WROP for 2014-2020 – Activity 1.5.2 and SGOP, Sub-measure 3.2.1 “Research for the market”
99% of our applications were accepted and we were provided subsidies in the amounts we had applied for. All of these applications have been properly implemented and accounted for. We have managed to gain over 34,5 million zloty in total in subsidies for the implementation of our projects.
Structural funds – ERDF – ROP for Wielkopolska for 2007-2013
- Project: “Innovative solution in curing of brake pads as a way of improving competitiveness of the LUMAG company”.
- Project: “Modernization of brake lining manufacturing technology as a way of improving innovation and competitiveness of the LUMAG company”.
- Project: “Technology of scorching in the friction material industry as a significant process of product improvement and raising competitiveness of the LUMAG company”.
- Project: “Modernization of the brake lining manufacturing process at LUMAG by automating the process of mixing and dosing the friction material”.
Structural funds – ERDF – Innovative Economy OP for 2007-2013
- Activity 4.4 – Project: “Increasing competitiveness by launching innovative brake pads in the global market”.
- Activity 8.2 – Project: “Implementation of an innovative B2B system at Lumag Sp. z o.o. as an opportunity for its further dynamic growth”.
Structural funds – ERDF – ROP for Wielkopolska for 2014-2020 – Projects in progress
- Activity 1.5.2. – Project: „ Increasing competitiveness of Lumag Sp. z o.o. by launching a new product, process and non-technological innovations relating to the assortment of new brake pads for passenger cars”
The Structural funds – EFRR – SGOP for 2014-2020
Lumag Sp. z o.o. has received a grant under the Smart Growth Operational Programme, Priority axis III: Support for innovation in enterprises, Measure 3.2: Support for implementation of results of R&D works, Sub-measure 3.2.1 “Research for the market”, for implementation of the project „Increasing competitiveness of Lumag Sp. z o.o. by launching results of R&D work related to introduction of new products into the market”.
This is the investment project, wherein the aim is to increase a competitiveness of the company on the international market . This goal will be attained mostly by introducing improved brake pads for commercial vehicles into the market and optimised manufacturing process. New products and processes which will be launched due to the implemented project, have been developed basis on the own results and works commissioned by R+D.
The project value: 32 119 851,00 PLN
Requested grant: 9 139 795,00 PLN
The period for the implementation: April 2017 – June 2018